Friday, April 11, 2008

7 Criteria Points to Review Before Starting a Home Business

Did you ever read the book... "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki? How about "Multiple Streams of Income" by Robert Allen? Did you know that they both recommend network marketing companies - such as Success University - as a great way to make a "passive income".
Think about it... what could be better than earning a PASSIVE INCOME of up to $40,000 a month from just one activity!

When you're looking into ways to increase your income... I recommend you have the following questions in mind:

  • Is this a good company?
  • Do they offer a great product with tremendous value?
  • Do I have to stock Inventory?
  • Will they help me do what I need to do to be successful?
  • Are other people having tremendous success?
  • Will I have a coach... a mentor... someone to help me achieve success?
  • Can I trust this organization to be everything I want it to be?
If you'd like to see how Success University stacks up, please visit our website at:
--> http://reyn.successuniversity.com/specialoffer.aspx

ONE MORE THING: The prime mission of Success University is to make success and wealth as easy as possible for you. Thank you, in advance, for giving all of us here the opportunity to contribute to your ongoing success.

When you enroll, you'll be part of the #1 most popular learning opportunity on the Internet completely devoted to helping other people become a success.

--> http://reyn.successuniversity.com/specialoffer

To Your Success!
Reyn Aria

No comments: